Saturday, December 4, 2010

WHAT IF?

Some of the things I think about?
What if my parents had stayed Muslim?
What if my Dad never purchased a Visa Lottery ticket?
What If my parents never decided to take the opportunity and move to America?
What If I never went to Dicovery Camp in 2005 as an Intern?
What if I never gave my heart to Jesus?
What If I never became a BEARKAT?
What If I never applied to work at KAA u know?
What I never joined ASA?
What If my mother never had TJ?
What if
What If

What IF???


Well, thank God I never have to experience a life with the absense of the events listed up what have all significantly changed my life.

Thank YOU LORD! FOR
JeREMIAH 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment