Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Amazing thing about God is that

He does NOT work the way we expect him to. LOL, It keeps things very interesting.

In my mind I was certain that the T.A. would be nice enough to bump me up to a B in the Lab, and coupled with a B in History of War and Violence in America, I would pull out with a 3.78 GPA. And be alright with it,

SINCE, my goal freshman yr was to graduate with no less that 3.75 GPA.

As God would have it. She did NOT bump me up to a B in the lab (which is a ONE HOUR CLASS) hence not affecting my GPA by much!

THE MIRACLE though was I got an A in the History class. AN A Y'ALL! And it might sound like, Well, OKAY, sure you sound like a smart cookie, I bet you get A's all the time


WELL, sometimes I do!

BUT this class was an Honors Class, and the thing about Honors classes is they ALWAYS make me feel slightly SUB PAR. And this class was NO exception
I still cant differentiate a B-52 aircraft from..... whichever other one there are.

SOOOOOOOO Yea, It was ONLY through the favor of God which is ABSOLUTELY upon me, thats I got an A in the class bringing my GPA to a BEAUTIFUL 3.80.

Theme of the Story is: HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS and this is a GOOD THING

1 comment: