Monday, December 6, 2010

LET GO OF ME!

Im gonna be RANDOM right now!

You know something that really grinds my gears! People who give extended hugs. Like there should be a rule about not letting a hug last over 10seconds!

Okay, like I see you, Im walking to class or bible study or wherever, and you go, HEY AYO, and we decide to share a hug, this does NOT mean I want to walk away smelling like you body spray, aftershave, flowery scent, perfume or deodorant.... SMH

Im not actually venting against a specific scenario, but at some point you have to LET GO OF ME!

I am certain that I am not alone in this opinion.

Only time when in MY opinion long hugs are appropriate, is if it is meant to comfort, like if someone tells you they just lost a family member, friend, loved one, or a relationship just ended, or they just failed a test.

ANYWAY thats it!
If you didnt know , NOW you KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment