Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HOPE


SO, I applied for the Texas Legislative INternship Program, and did not get it! Super Sad face, cuz I REALLY REALLY wanted it,a nd so much happened with that, I cant go into too much detail, but the devil is a foolish man. ANYWAY, So, for teh first few days I was like, YEA, NO BIG DEAL, on the next!

AND THEN, i got really sad about it, not specificially that I didnt get the internship, but more so trying to figure out EXACTLY what to do next semester, cuz I graduate in MAy, and I need job experience to be able to find a post grad job.

BUT I had to realize, (thanks to some amazing friends) that the Lord has got this, I mean, he's ONLY the creator of Heaven and Eart, Lover of my soul, and much more. SOOOOOO Im officially out of my silly funk, and back to TRUSTING the Lord because with him on my side, Im gonna be JUST fine.

oN ANOTHER end of things, Faith IS an action word, SO, I faxed in an application for District Attorney office in Travis County, AND will be turning in an application for a Minority Internship in the DC area, so #LETSGO God! :) WILL be keeping you all updated!

My new favorite expression IS Walking on Water (also a track of LEcrae's Rehab album)Which is WHAT Faith is, Walking on water like Peter adn trusting God to, lol defy Physics

No comments:

Post a Comment