Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HOW IN THE WORLD DID I END UP WITH A C??


Okay, SO of course by the end of reading this you're gonna think Im OVERREACTING, but who cares, beacause I dont like not making the grades that I WANT! lol, lemme explain.

For my last science requirement, I enrolled in Contemporary Biology against my better judgement (I strongly dislike the sciences). Anyway, I enrolled in an 8a.m. LAb (1hr credit) so I can have my days the way I want them, AND it was pretty challenging getting used to waking up and walking to class on some days when the weather was YUCK, or i stayed up too late.

ANYWAY, as a result of a few tardies and missed PreQuizzes, a B on the FInal and a bunch of raggedy grades, I have a C in this class. And part of the reason this is o upsetting is that, It really is NOT A BIG DEAL, but I wanted to say I made A's and a few B's in college, NOT ever have to mention the other letters!

THIS IS SAD!

And now Im done venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment