Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SUMMER 2010 INITNERARY by Gods supreme grace

May 18th -Board a Plane and head to Golden, Missouri for Staff training for my summer job at Kids Across America. It’s a Christian Sports Camp for Inner City Kids a.k.a. Best place in the world

May 18- June 2nd Staff TRAINING

June 2nd Return to Sugarland and spend more Quality time with my family

June 7th- Hop on a Plane and head to London with my friend Brandy Holoman for our study abroad

June 8th Arrive in London, hop on a Train and head to Paris

June 8th – June 12th Live a Part of my dream and SEE PARIS, FRANCE. I am super excited about this portion of my summer, partly because I am currently enrolled in my final French class for my degree plan, which means I may ACTUALLY understand one or two words the French people will be saying to me. I will also be packing my French-English dictionary

June 15th – June 17 Return to London and entertain myself.

June 17th – June 29th Criminal Justice Study Abroad with Dr Roth and about 8 other SHSU Criminal Justice majors exploring.
The Study Abroad Trip includes
• St. Paul’s Cathedral
• Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
• Clink Prison Museum
• Sitting on trials at the famous Old Bailey Court
• Tour of Pentonville Prison (Europe’s busiest) and Wandsworth Prison
• We will visit the Bramshill Police Academy
• Tower of London
• Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
I am SUPER DUPER excited about this portion of my trip.

June 29th Im headed back to Texas.

July 2nd- August 12th I am flying out to Golden, MO to work at Kids Across America


Aug 13th Fly back to Texas and sleep until its time for classes to start for my LAST regular semester at SHSU

No comments:

Post a Comment