Tuesday, May 18, 2010

KAAAAAAAAA U KNOO

I am writing this a few hours before my flight. I wont have computer access for 2 weeks, so YAY, no Social Networking to waste time on, ESPECIALLY since I'll be so busy making new friends, rekindling my romance with Jesus. ARHHHHHHHH I am SO READY TO GO. P.S. I love how we cant imagine life w/out social networking, but then Im gonna be JUST fine, as usual.


Gonna be very interesting experiencing life as a returning Vet to kamp. last summer was my first. ANYWAY, I am excited.

Being the OLD SCHOOL girl that I am, I am REALLY into letters, esp when Im at Kamp so, If you would like to write me, FEEL FREE

Ayomide Shittu Kook KAAII
26272 Private Road 2232
Golden, MO 65658

I will reply.

MY one prayer is that by the time I get back, the funds I need for my Study abroad will be provided. GOD will make a way, I KNOW it.

No comments:

Post a Comment