Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ALL MOVED IN

SO, If you read a few blogs ago, I spoke of applying for more internships because I didnt get one I wanted. I learned SO MUCH through that process, One of which being- Rejection SUCKS!

No, seriously! BUT, Now I will be working an Internship in the OFfice of a STate Rep from Dallas. NOw, without getting into strenously boring details, THis internship will be me doing the EXACT SAME THING I got rejected for, except with no $$ which is COOL, because my FATHER who provided me with this AMAZING opportunity will see me through this $170 to live off a month deal. Father, again, meaning the ONE who knew me before my parents were even born.

I just moved into my apartment in Austin, TX.

I am so eternally grateful, because i WANTED THIS SO BAD! And prayed often about it this summer, and fall semester. And God is giving me what I want in the way that BEST brings him Glory......''HE IS TIGHT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

So, I will be keeping you all updated as I live and thrive in a NEW city, make new friends and see what the Lord has in store for me.... I CANT WAIT

1 comment: