Friday, March 15, 2013

I AM NOT MY HAIR

I just cut all my hair off........again. Lol! 5years ago in 2008, I cut all my hair off to go natural. I started again and BOY, it was a process. So why did I cut my hair again..........

Good Question. I figure a lot of people will be asking me that question so, Ive come up with a list of some true, some funny, some just weird possible reasons.

1. To be a short haired model
2. To be like India Arie
3. Its getting HOT
4. It started falling off because of stress
5. Had to get it before the chemo
6. I just wanna mess with people's minds
7. Trying to be like Amber Rose
8. I lost a bet
9. My boyfriend made me
10. Try something different
11. Save on my water bill
12. Save on my get ready time in the morning
13. Get in touch with my roots

Im gonna stop now. Feel free to pic from this list. In other news, I am STILL not my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment