Thursday, January 19, 2012

BACK FROM A BLOGGING.......DRYSPELL I guess RAN.......(maybe wrong word) COMPLETED A 5K (3.1 miles)on January 15th, 2012. And am I proud of myself??? WELL OF COURSE! To God be the Glory though, because I am pretty sure I am anti-athletic. I have probably worked out less than 20day in my entire life, BUT, I was able to sign up for and participate in this event with some training. AND I lost some weight while training. Its been 5days since my race now, and I have not had an adequate work out. DEFINITELY need to get that together before I get too used to no physical exertion.

4 comments:

  1. YOU betta do that Ayomide! I am ubber proud or and inspired by you; for both completing the pre-training and then the run itself. I think it's been umm, hmm, idk 8 years since I've run a 5k. Maybe I'll get back on it. Go Ayo Go! No seriously, go get back on them workouts girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You definitely SHOULD sign up for one, ASAP! lol, they are kinda fun, didnt think I would make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! thats awesome! 5K's are awesome! I ran cross country in High School so like, I MASTERRR 5K's ok ok ok USED TO lol its been a minute! BUT IM SO PROUD of you way to go! 5K's aren't easyyy but i bet you did awesomeee! KEEP IT UP SISTER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis! I was definitely a BEGINNER to the 5k dealio, but so glad I completed and looking forward to more in the future

    ReplyDelete