Sunday, August 19, 2012

WHATS new with Miss Ayo

Its about as good a time as any for a new post. Its August 2012, in exactly a week, I will be starting orientation for law school. LAW SCHOOL!!!! Im definitely freaking out! WHAT ifs dominate my mind like mosquitoes(and more) in a puddle in Lagos.

And when I'm NOT freaking out, I am calmly content that I am as prepared as I could possibly be for an undertaking that will forever impact my life.

And when I'm NOT doing that, Im excited about the journey, the next step in my journey to

Ayomide Shittu, J.D. or

Attorney Ayomide Shittu

and of course

possibly

The Honorable Ayomide Shittu. ****babysteps, Ayo, baby steps!

And of course when I'm not doing that, I'm wondering/hoping my friendships will be intact when its all over! And whatever changes occur will be positive, only.

In other news, Hook 'em horns, BUT I am still a VERY PROUD BEARKAT!

Class of 2015, #LetsGO

No comments:

Post a Comment