Saturday, April 24, 2010

MY Plan B for life is down the drain

I am good at the school thing. You know, classes, good grades, all of that stuff that can get you a decent life, job, BUT
I don't have like a special cool talent to make me millions. NO jumpshot, I FAIL with my guitar learning, cant sing well.............. the list goes on.

I always figured, MAYBE I can be an inventor. Have a great idea and invent something and then make money IN MY SLEEP. ITS a genius idea, LMBO, except I have to come up with an invention.

Freshman yr my invention idea that I only told about 3 friends is CEREAL FLAVORED MILK. I hate drinking milk, but after the cereal, its got an amazing taste, so that was gonna be my invention.

And then today I was watching the Joy Behar Show (first time for everything) and some lady from some food magazine DASHED my dreams of millions in my sleep.

SO, THANKS MOMOFUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment